Where Can I Find The Green Shingle Covering On Old Tobacco Barns?

I have an old tobacco barn, and most of the green shingle material has fell off. I would like to know if anyone knows what this material is called, and where I could by some more. It is about 2 foot wide and looks like it would come in long rolls. The texture of it is just like the texture of shingles. Any help would be appreciated.


There Is 1 Response So Far. »

  1. That sounds like a colored roll roofing. I’ve worked with roll roofing, but have never seen colored roll roofing. I thought they normally used 3-in-1 shingles or T-lock shingles on those old tobacco barns.

Post a Response

CommentLuv badge

Powered by Yahoo! Answers